Powder Coating Advantages
Powder coating provides a high quality, durable finish in a wide range of colors and textures. It offers a more durable finish than traditional liquid coatings and is more resistant to impact, moisture, chemicals, UV light, and extreme weather conditions.
Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid sprays without running or sagging, and generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated parts.
The application process starts off dry, so there are no drips, runs, or bubbles in the finished product. You get a stunning outcome at an affordable price.
|Max part size: 60" x 108"|
|Fully automated Nordson 8-gun system|
|Multiple colors available|
|80' drying line w/ curing oven|
Powder Coating is Eco-Friendly
- Meets requirements for the U.S. Green Building Council LEED program
- No waste water discharge into the public sewer, ground water or the earth’s surface
- HAP-free (Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- No heavy metals, such as lead and cadmium
- Does not use harsh solvents or chemicals
- Over-sprayed powder can be reclaimed and recycled